What we do
- 13.03.15 CPAWS welcomes commitment for FSC certification on all public lands in western Nova Scotia
- 15.12.14 CPAWS welcomes four new protected wilderness areas in Cape Breton
- 12.12.14 CPAWS-NS statement regarding proposed Mother Canada statue in Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- 28.04.14 CPAWS welcomes land protection at Brigadoon
- 31.12.13 An excellent year for conservation in Nova Scotia
- 07.10.13 View Nova Scotia political party positions on protected areas
- 01.08.13 Nova Scotia releases final protected areas plan
- 15.07.13 Nova Scotia bucks national trend by creating new protected areas
- 11.07.13 Come summer hiking with CPAWS at the Birch Cove Lakes!
- 19.06.13 CPAWS welcomes Sable Island National Park Reserve
- 21.05.13 CPAWS disappointed with decision to approve pipeline through protected area
- 14.05.13 Come explore the Birch Cove Lakes with CPAWS!